Printers are one of the major inventions till date. You cannot imagine your life without printers. Nowadays most of the printers are smart and all-in-one. They do many things for you such as Print, Fax, Scan, and Copy at a time. Among the brands available in the market Canon is the top-most choice. It is easy to set up the canon printer. You can Print documents anywhere with the help of the Canon printers. The Canon printers have gained maximum attention because it provides the finest quality of Print-outs to the users. In case you want to set up the Canon printer with ij.start.canon, and look for help, then approach the professionals. You may also visit the official website of the canon to get better information. Canon Company is famous for providing the fine quality of Printers, Steppers, Cameras, Camcorders, Scanners & Fax machines. It provides the best Product Quality & durability.
While Setting Up Canon Printers, people may face common technical issues. Most of the common reasons behind the Canon printer technical issues are due to the minimum requirement fulfillment before starting the setup process.
• In case you have an old Printer Installed, then you are advised to remove Old Printer Drivers & App to avoid any issue.
• You need to disconnect the Old Printer with the Router.
• Restart the PC & Router to Refresh its latest settings.
• Unbox the new Canon Devices & properly remove all the Orange Tapes & Protective Packing materials.
• Carefully Install the Print head as well as Cartridges inside the Canon Printer.
Ensure that you have downloaded the correct Software & install the canon in an efficient manner. Now you need to make the use of ij Start Canon Setup to proceed. Here are the steps are given below which you must use to Setup Canon Printer as follows:
• Open the New Web Browser of your choice such as Safari & Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc.
• In the Address Bar, you need to carefully type the canon.com/ijsetup official web address to navigate to the official Canon Driver website.
• Then type the right Model Number in the space provided and then search for the Canon Printer that you have.
• As soon as you will find your Printer, follow the on-screen Installation steps to Download the latest Printer Driver.
If you want to Connect Canon with Computer, then follow the step described below:
• The initial step is to turn-on the Printer.
• Ensure that you see the Green Light before starting.
• Once you are done with the Downloading process of the Canon Driver From canon.com/ijsetup official website, then run the Downloaded Software. The process may take some time to extract the Setup Files.
• As soon as the app opens, you need to click on Start Setup.
• Once the Initials Screen Comes Up, click on the Next button.
• Choose the Country when asked & then Agree with the License Agreement.
• Follow all the on-screen guidelines carefully. Now it may ask you to choose the connection method. Click On Wireless Or USB Method.
• If you will choose the Wireless connection method, then follow the steps.
• To Install Canon Driver using the Wireless Method, ensure the Printer is Turned On.
• Then go to the computer & then refresh the available WiFi Network List.
• Choose your own Wireless Network. Click on it to connect.
• When asked, enter the right password.
• Follow all the steps properly to complete the Setup Guide for the Installation.
• Once the setup process is successfully completed, you can print a test page to check if the printer is working fine or not.
• Finally, you can enjoy the Printing process wirelessly using the Canon Printer.
In case you are facing any technical glitches while ij Start Canon Setup, then approach the experts. All the professionals are known to most of the issues that people usually face. They are providing 24/7 hour services; feel free to make a call at our helpline number. We have friendly team members who are known to most of the issues that people usually face. The passion and dedication of our experts are completely unmatched. Thus, you can choose us and get the one-edn services in minimum possible time.